Netters,

Well, my first New Year's resolution was to get the landing gear on my KR
before I had to return to work tomorrow.  I'm happy to say I completed that
resolution!  I want to extend my appreciation to Dan H, Mark J, Mark L, and Dan
D for your help and advice with various questions.  Being a "newbie", It was
really great to have some knowledgeable builders to ask and I appreciate it!

Here are the links to the pages if you're interested:

http://www.geocities.com/djramccoop1/Landing_Gear.html
http://www.geocities.com/djramccoop1/Wheels_Brakes.html

Also, with this conversion to tri-gear, I have a tailwheel for sale.  It's a 4"
full swivel/steerable tailwheel that was new when installed and has never seen
a runway.  It looks exactly like the one in the Aircraft Spruce catalog on page
224 (part P/N L-691).  It has a 45 degree angle with a bowed 1.25" x 13" spring
along with all of the hardware.  This is perfect for a grass strip set-up or
can even go on a different airplane.  The tailwheel can accept a 1.5" spring if
desired.  The tailwheel and spring new go for approx $270.  I am selling for
$125 plus shipping.  Please email me off net at dean_coo...@bellsouth.net if
interested.  Here is the link to see it:

 http://www.geocities.com/djramccoop1/Tailwheel.html

ps.  Mark L, My $20 will be sent through paypal in next couple of days when the
transfer of funds is finalized.  Thanks for your support of the KRnet!

Dean Cooper
Jacksonville, FL
Email me at dean_coo...@bellsouth.net
See my KR project at www.geocities.com/djramccoop1/KR2_Home.html