Netters:
     This has been the best discussion I've read since joining the KR Net.  Now
I would like to add my 2 cents.  I don't think I am as knowledgeable in the
realm of engines as some, but I do have one advantage:  I'm flying a KR with a
modern auto converstion.  After 7,000 hours and professional flying I can say,
I have never flown an airplane that is as much fun as my KR-2s with Subaru
EJ-22.  Aside from the fun factor, I would like to add 2 points:  1) my
airplane has a trouble light on the instrument panel that identifies the
malfuncion.  2) My PSRU has TWO belts.
     And, I would like to add...pilot error, (usually involving fuel starvation
or mismanagement), is the major cause of aircraft accidents.

Ron Vogt