Folks

I just took a pushrod off the bottom of my stick out behind the rear of the
front spar to a crank mounted at the wing gap off the front WAF bolts; thence a
second tube back within the gap to the aileron lug. The latter has a slight
bend in it to go over the lower rear WAF. There is a very slight movement of
the rods as the stick is moved fore and aft but it's so slight you don't notice
it in flight. The angles imposed on the rod ends are easily within the limits
of the rod end bearings. Works well and is so simple and maintenance free
compared to the cable system. The location of the bearing ends attach holes on
the the cranks will determine the aileron differential in a way similiar to the
conventional rear mounted cable derived system.

See Ya.

The Martindale Family
29 Jane Circuit
TOORMINA NSW 2452