With all the problems with these things it is hard not to believe we are trying
to reinvent the wheel again.  Motorcyle carbs like the mikuni and zenith are
intended for gravity feed but some bike designs with their gas tank shapes do
not feed well that way.  So some have small electric fuel pumps with built in
regulators.  My kawasaki classic is one of them.  You know what I will be
trying.  Used or rebuilts go for around $50.  I will need a pair to have
redundancy with my wing tanks, as I want no header tank.  Though I suppose
simplicity would be a half gallon header with overflows back to the wings with
simple inexpensive auto pumps that run constantly.

Steve McGee
Endeavor Wi. USA
Building a KR2S widened.
lmc...@maqs.net