Richard, You are not alone, Coming up with $20,000
would be almost impossible for me too. Passion is the
only reason a lot of airplanes ever get completed. You
are a big step ahead of lots of us by just holding a
pilots license. I have managed to get my hands on a
nearly completed KR2,I may be lucky in one respect. If
I don't have to sell it my hangar rent is only 40.00 a
month when I do get it to the airport. Good luck, Rick
Wilson.

=====
Rick Wilson, Haleyville, Alabama KR2-0200A -99% rwdw2...@yahoo.com