> Well, I finally had the opportunity to take the bird outside on this
> beautiful 70 degree day and spend about 3.5 hours wet sanding the
> PPG primer
>  It was getting dark, so I put her back inside the factory for the
> night and
> I was admiring what had been done so far.  >   > I was thinking how
enjoyable those 3.5 hours had been... AND THEN I
> REALIZED
> HOW SICK I REALLY AM. >  > Oh well, it's Friday. >   >
Dan,
        I painted my wings  and alirons with smooth prime last weekend and all
week have been finish sanding to prep for the finial primer. This morning
I got curious about how much I was sanding off. Sooo I swept up the floor
and put it back in the can that I measured and mixed the smooth prime in.
I used just under 1/2 gallon of smooth prime. From one wing only I have
about 20 oz. liquid equivilant of dust in the can. That does not include
the layer that is still all over the shop.
        I was thinking about asking Jim F. for a CD af the sanding song to play
over and over while I sand. I'm ready to say good enough. ;-)
Joe Horton
Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com