I am convinced that most of us will never see a perfect finish, let alone
create one. I just try to get out all the pin holes and make what finish
there is , smooth, so the paint will look as good as possible.

If it were perfect, I would be afraid to fly it.

I made my data plate on the Little Beast, on the inspection plate cover that
went over the inspection hole under the horiz stab. Don't know if that is OK
 but I just think you have to provide the information in a place visible on
the exterior of the plane.

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org