Hi Netters.
There seems to be a fear out there of ground loops. Perhaps the following
will make my point.
A friend had a Stits Playboy. A low wing 2 seater with a Lycoming 0290 G
engine and NO BREAKS.
I saw him land long on a short runway which terminated in a dirt field
beyond which was a low ditch.
The ditch was deep enough to be a real problem. He ran off the end of the
runway and ground looped.There was a great cloud of dust, he went around 2
or 3 times and just taxied back. I asked him what had happened.
His reply was that he could not stop so he stomped on the left rudder and
kept the stick back. This turned out to be his standard emergency stopping
method. The Playboy had a wide landing geer. (a tail dragger).
Eventually he put breaks on it.  I flew it a lot. One day I was flying it in
the spring on a slushy runway, It persisted in turning left even with full
right rudder.( It had developed a flat tire on the left.) Rather than run
off the left side of the runway into a landing light , I followed his
example. Stick back , full left rudder.
It was quite an experience. No damage, no  problem . I would not like to try
that in any high winged plane.
So if you ever get into a ground loop in your KR, KEEP THE STICK BACK, (and
good luck)
Harold Woods
Orillia,ON
Canada.