would it be possible to make my kr into a tri gear but still leave the
retracts in place or are the retracts to far forward for the cg to be right.
I also ground looped my kr on a high speed taxi test but I was unfortunate
to hit a runway marker light and take out my prop which I guess is better
than taking out my wing.  I am having second thoughts about converting to
tri gear and if I can leave the mains how they are I will probally change
over.

    Also if there is anyone that would be willing to bring me up in there KR
so I could get a feel for the flight characteristics please let me know.
I'm in South Dakota right now but I will be in Illinois for a week in March.