> would it be possible to make my kr into a tri gear but still leave the
> retracts in place or are the retracts to far forward for the cg to be
right.

The retract gear is mounted to the front of the main spar for a tail
dragger,
while the fixed main gear is mounted to the rear of the main spar for a tri
gear.
This greatly affects the balance on the ground but the CofG is another
story.

The movement of weight by removing the tail wheel and adding the nose wheel,
along with moving the main from front to back of spar will require a weights
and balances check.

Barry Kruyssen
Cairns, Australia

k...@bigpond.com