Netters,
Switching from 100LL to avgas of any grade will most likely require rejetting
of the carb or adjusting the mixture for a fuel injected system.  The volume of
fuel required for proper combustion when dealing with different octane's is a
different volume.  In drag racing we noticed differences between 100 leaded
racing fuel and pump 94 Amoco white which is the highest grade.  There will be
significant differences and no-one should take this lightly.  At best it can
cause low power, at worst it will cause engine failure through carbon fouling
or lean out (depending on which side of the curve you are on).  Expect any time
you change fuel grade to completely re-tune.  In drag racing  we found simple
temp changes influenced jet settings, mixture adjustments.  Please be careful!

Colin & Bev Rainey
KR2(td) N96TA
Sanford, FL
crain...@cfl.rr.com