>>At 155 indicated my KR, standard wing built to plans, appears to fly
>>with the nose down at a -2 degrees.
>>(Larry Flesner)
>>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>Good info Larry - do you recall the elevator trim under those
>>conditions?
>>Steve J
>>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

I did a quick check yesterday and found that my trim tab is
"down" (for nose up trim) at an angle of 21 degrees at 155mph
indicated.  My tab is a single tab, 4 X 10 inches.  My C.G.
on that flight was probably about midpoint of the range called
for in the plans or maybe at the 33 percent (forward) location.
It's just a guess on my part there.   Just remember, my KR
is 24 inches longer than standard but wing and tail feathers
are built to plan.  I tried to set my H.S. to zero degrees with
the fuselage level and that required a small shim under the
forward spar.  Maybe a one degree or so lead edge down
would work better but there are too many variables to know.
I'd have to do a more accurate measuring of my rigging before
I'm make any suggestions.  At this point I think I'm on the
good side of the fence anyway requiring nose up trim.

Have I mentioned lately how much fun I'm having flying the KR? :-)
My poor Tripacer has only seen the sun about three times
since Christmas !

Larry Flesner