A standard 110Volt thermostat for baseboard heating might solve your
problem.The line current goes through the thermostat. I keep my work shop
not below 50 F (10C) with such a thermostat connected to an automotive
interior car heater (750 watts).  I think that if you wanted a higher
temperatre range a bit of "adjustment"  could  be made, but you would have
to calibrate it afterwards using a "meat " thermometer. If you use light
bulbs as a heat source you should have a fan in the chamber to make the heat
uniform. Just my thoughts on the matter.
Harold Woods
Orillia,ON,Canada
haroldwo...@rogers.com