Good morning Net

This morning I got another update from Steve re his failures.  The following is
his reply to my request for more details.

Orma

I had 3 failures, they all seemed to crack in the same place. The 2 stock
cranks cracked just past the bearing. and the crank sort of orbited around and
spewed out oil out the front seal. I never had a prop strike and I ran my
engines at 3200 rpm cruise because there was some speculation that if you ran
them under 3000 rpm there were harmonics that were set up. I really don't know
but that was why I went a different route. Good luck.
Steve