I thought my problems were over with this thing. 2 wks ago I
started the 2100 revmaster and the carb worked fine, today ( and its
warmer too) I started the 2100 and it ran so rich that I had to lean it
to the point of shutting off so it would stay running. What I found was
that the intake pipe that is under the eng had lots of raw gas in it, my
thought is that its running on this fuel as well as whats coming from the
carb therefore the super rich condition. I'm wondering what starting
procedure others with this carb are using. I think I,m giving it to much
fuel before it fires hence the extra fuel in the intake tube. This carb
has given me fits since I bought it.-------------------------HELP.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!