ken I flew today over the Chesapeake bay no problems with the revflow or the
crankshaft (vw ) some of you guys keep banging on the vw cranks so that was on
my mind!!!! . you must be starting it wrong heres how i start mine mix
fullrich fuel on crack it 1/4 hit the key or it will flood. now if  it sits for
weeks it gets a airpocket or something and i just bleed it at the gas stainer
and its fine. make sure your getting full lean cut off on the carb or your
flooding it draning the strainer on pre flight also mine has 3/8 line.  don't
give
up its a good carb  by the way what did Joe at revmaster say the first time
you had problems did you try new needle?

Mac