From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Jones
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:06 PM
To: KR Net
Subject: KR> Aluminum Speed Brake

I have searched the archives on "aluminum speed brake" and only got eight
results. I am going to install an aluminum speed brake with three rows of
3/4" diameter holes. I am planning on a 9" x 36" size. My question is...what
thickness 6061-T6 aluminum should I use? The only reference I have found
stated .060 but personally, I think that is way too thin. I was more
inclined to 1/4". What do you guys think? Thanks

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at