I received my KR2s plans today! I am now studying them. I don't know how long I
will do that before beginning to build. I want to have in my head the overview
of how I will proceed. I have noticed some have made errors that have cost time
and $. I'm sure I'll make some mistakes and changes along the way. I would just
like to minimize them.

Right now I am planning to make bent spars. new airfoil, wing tanks only,
trigear, extended flaps, 6" wider fuselage, corvair, and the
biggie.......carbon graphite fuselage (2layers outside 1 inside) I have a
source for c282  50"wide for 14.00 a lin yard.

Anyone interested in carbon at that low price can email me.

Has anyone run the rudder cables through a plastic conduit. What would the
ramifications be of doing so?

Please be gentle in you flaming.

God is in the details
Ron Smith