From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of
Wood, Sidney M.
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:53 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR> Got my plans today

My rudder cables are running through 3/16 inch nyla-flo tubing from the
pedals through the cockpit area so the cables don't rub on upholstery or
people.  The nyla-flo tubing passes through the associated fairleads in the
cockpit.  Also have 12-inch lengths of nyla-flo tubing floxed through the
3/32 plywood where the cables exit the fuselage ahead of the rudder.  Seems
to be working very nicely.  I had the same treatment for the elevator cables
in the cockpit until I took those cables out and went with push-pull rods
for elevator and ailerons.
Sid Wood, KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD
sidney.w...@titan.com

Has anyone run the rudder cables through a plastic conduit. What would the
ramifications be of doing so?

Please be gentle in you flaming.

God is in the details
Ron Smith