NetHeads,

I did a little engine update at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/index.html#update .   I'll publish more
details later, but I didn't want y'all to think I'd become a couch potato or
anything.  Actual test runs may commence as early as the weekend, although
I've been saying that for about four months now.

Note: this engine, plenum, oil thermostat,  lengthened prop hub, oil filler,
dipstick tube, lengthened safety shaft, intake hose material, oil line, hose
clamps, fuel pump hole plug, exhaust system, intake system, carburetor, and
inlet system have not been engineered, tested, proven, or even suspected of
actually working in an aircraft environment.  Anybody considering doing
anything remotely as stupid as what this picture depicts should surely be
committed.  Any suitabilty for flight purposes are solely the result of an
overactive imagination, rather than the power of suggestion by the author,
yada, yada, yada...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML "at"  hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford