From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Brian Kraut
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 8:57 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> epoxy safety

When I was at Sun and Fun I was working at the Wicks booth with their
manager that had been with them for twenty something years.  He told me that
of all of the people he knew that had serious health problems from epoxy,
that most of them were using gasoline, MEK, or Acetone to clean the epoxy
off of their hands.  Aside from the other nasty things those chemicals can
do to you, they also open up your pores and let the epoxy get in them.
Obviously, it is best to uses gloves, but if you do get epoxy on your hands
use something a little safer to get it off.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com