RE:  Maybe shorter and deeper?

Mark,
I guess the other Mark has made them a lot shorter and deeper.  However if
you are going to balance them per the plans, deeper will get you in trouble
with the aft spar of the wing.  Also, something to consider is that the KR
is designed to be an "aileron" controlled plane and changing the dynamics of
that may give you results that would be less than desirable.  Certainly,
unless there is a pressing need to do something else, why not go with what
you know.  Besides, we need to see your plane in Mt. Vernon this year.  See
my MANTRA below.
See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics
"There is a time for building and a time for flying, and the time for
building has long since expired."
Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering