From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Wood, Sidney M.
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:21 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR> spar skins

 Plywood has an odd number of plies with outside plies in the same grain
orientation.  That is the strongest dimension orientation.

Sid Wood, Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD USA
sidney.w...@titan.com

And having said that, here's one from Don Reid where he advocates running
the grain horizontal, rather than vertical.  I'd trust just about anything
Don says as gospel.