From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dan Heath
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 6:32 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Cockpit fresh air supply

No, not hot air, I have plenty of that. How are you, who have gotten to that
point, doing your fresh air supply for the cockpit. I was going to use snap
vents in the side of the fuselage, but, have decided that the uncovered part
of the hole is too large. I am thinking of those little swivel things like
they have on the airliners or something like that.

I am interested in everything from the intake to the outlet.

Thanks in advance.

"There is a time for building and a time for flying, and the time for
building has long since expired."

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering