They are not articles, just info pieces.

KR-100:  March 86, page 6 & July 87, page 11

KR-2S:  July 93, pages 38/40

>I' know there's an article discussing the newly designed KR2-S and KR100,
>and how they were developed to accept the larger 0-85/ 0-200 engine.  From
>the description, it was said that the structure of the KR2-S/KR100 was
>stressed for the larger engine when utilizing the Rand Robinson motor mount
>and Aluminum angled supports provided with the kit.

I spit on your 15 inches for a .30-06.  I have a 1953 Springfield Arsenal (MA)
M-1 which was tuned by the Ft. Benning AMU in the late 50's, I took it to
Griffin & Howe for the M-1C mount with a Leopould 12X.  It will still keep them
in 8" with Lake City match (which is better than I can shoot now, I admit).
And yes, I've watched Marines shoot the Leach cup match at Camp Perry, '03-A3
Springfield's with iron sights and keep them within 6"".

>Lets see, 1000 yards from a 30-06 cal rnd - Accuracy Radius of 15 inches.
>Effective Range 500 yards

Allen G. Wiesner   KR-2SS/TD S/N  1118
65 Franklin Street
Ansonia, CT 06401