>I am sure that Larry F. will be glad to tell you all about the speed brake.
> >From what I read, it has become very popular recently. Our KR does not have
>one and I would not add the weight and complexity and crowd up the tiny
>cockpit for what it would be worth to me. However, I do think they are a
>good thing if you are willing to pay the price for it.

I have gotten involved also with the Q2 list. They have a different speed
brake set up that has the hinge at the back with a cable that holds the
front. The cable runs over a pulley and lifts the brake up to a faired
position. In terms of installation effort and weight, it certainly has
advantages over the standard speed brake, and the one normally installed on
the KR2.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852