, but a
>link to the Weather Channel specifics for that area would be cool, for those
>planning to make it this year.  So would a link to the Trip Planner that
>either AOPA or EAA offer.
>Oscar Zuniga

Oscar and Netters,

For those that are not aware or don't recall, Bob Lee is maintaining
the KR Gathering web page  and deserves a big THANK YOU.

The weather links are all under the airport info link.  Flight planning
links and/or map quest links might be a nice addition and I'll use
this post to pass that request along ot Bob.  How about it webmaster?

The only thing I can say about the counter is it's not counting.

Larry Flesner