Just made my airline reservation and reserved a car. I will be arriving at STL
on Thursday Sept 8 at 12:56 PM then departing STL on Sunday Sept 11, at 1:45
PM. I haven't made hotel reservations yet but will soon. If anyone has a
schedule that closely fits mine I would be glad to share a car seat and hotel
room. Holiday Inn has a few rooms left but they are a single king bed, I'm
looking for a room with two double beds and will be willing to share expenses.
Is there a hotel where some or many of you staying? I would prefer to be with
other KR people if possible. Reply off net if you would like to share a ride
and/or a room. How many days Mark?

Jack Cooper
kr2coo...@earthlink.net