I have taken the reigns on the prop bank. If you have a prop you wish to donate
to the prop bank, please let me know.
I will inventory the props here at my house and will ship and track each one as
it is shipped out. This will work kind of like a library with a required,
refundable deposit on the prop. So, if you have a prop you would like to donate
to the prop bank please let me know.

The alternative to me keeping the prop here is to put your name on a list as a
supplier of a loaner prop and when someone contacts me needing a prop, I will
connect the person with you and you and him can make the arrangements.

I prefer to inventory and track the props from here as I feel it would be a
much more reliable system.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA