From: Dan Moser [mailto:danmo...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 4:01 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> new member

Hi, KR folks.

I just joined this list to explore the possibility of building a KR-2S, or
some variant thereof.
It would help if I could visit some builders/flyers locally to see their
projects first hand, and ask some questions.
If you are or know of any KR-2 builders in Utah, please contact me offline
at danmo...@earthlink.net
Thank you !!

Happy Landings,

Dan Moser