Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, thought I'd say hi.  I'm an A&P student in
south Texas and got the flying itch bad!  :)  I saw a KR on barnstormers.com
a while back and fell in love.  It is such a beautiful plane!  I've been
enjoying looking at all your websites and work progress.  And I still can't
believe the whole Corvair engine thing!  How crazy!  Anyway, it's all really
interesting.  I aspire to build a KR1 after I finish school in a year or so.

I have a couple of questions for you that I haven't been able to find so
far.

1.  How many hours does it take on average to build one of these babies?
2.  How well do they last over time?
3.  How much money do you invest in all the parts and materials it takes on
average?
4.  Don't suppose there are any of you around south Texas??

Thanks guys!  Hope you all have fun at "the gathering."  :)

Cheers,

Matt Lansford