Excellent info on the parts and procedures.  My
question though is, "Can maritime fitiings, materials
etc. be substituted for Wicks parts?"  I know there
are quality issues with Home Depot type stuff, but are
there other options?  Thanks.
Ray

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/primerfittings.php