From: Steve and Lori McGee
To: Mark Jones
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 7:12 PM
Subject: KR project for sale

Mark - please forward to the KRnet - thanks.

KR project for sale.  Over $5000 invested and many hours.  $2000 hauls it away.
 Much hardware and supplies.  Virtually enough to keep you busy for the winter
with no other purchases.  Foam, aluminum for tanks, epoxy and glass, steel,
aluminum, canopy, enough to near finish the airframe without another
expediture.  If you are thinking of starting a KR project and want a fast and
inexpensive start, this is the one!  All receipts and pics that were taken will
be passed on also.

No I do not want to bother piecing out.  All or nothing.
Located in Central Wisconsin.
Steve McGee  608-587-2359  cell 608-697-8488  e-mail  lmc...@maqs.net
See project at http://www.geocities.com/magoosus/plane.html
Just in time to start a project for the winter!

      KR2S plans 255
      Front purchase - Fuse  1500
      Materials - wicks (wheels,etc) 1204
      Materials - wicks  (fiberglass,epoxy,etc) 175
      Canopy - Todd's Vision. 425
      tires, epoxy from wicks 146
      bolts - wicks 103
      aluminum, foam, bolts 247
      trim tab hinge 12
      wood lattice 12
      lead 8
      bolts - push  tubes - rod ends 421

      manifold and carb  flanges 21
      magneto and regulator 160
      carb 83
      corvair core 100
      carb 82

      WW Corvair Manual 60
      corvair engine book 27

Total                                               5041

Boat stage plus is made, spars are made, wing attach fittings, gear legs,
horizontal stabilizer, and more.