>Larry F. did an OUTSTANDING job putting on this years Gathering together!!!!
>We all owe him a debt of gratitude for all the effort he put in.
>Tonight, I bet Larry is in his Lazyboy, getting some well deserved rest.>
>Brant Hollensbe

Thanks Brant but life has a way of keeping you humble.  I came home
and was asked by the neighbor to fix his toilet!  I made the
repair but informed him I wouldn't help him with the paperwork! :-)

Richard Shirley and Steve Glover won the "greatest distance flown"
award.  California to Illinois and will return via Illinois-Tennessee-
California and Richard is doing it in a KR1.  I wonder how many
questions he gets about the pink purse in the luggage rack!

Larry Flesner