KRron
From: "Mark Youkey" <myou...@cox.net>
Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:22:30 -0500

Has anyone built independantly adjustable rudder pedals, and if so how?

My wife and I have legs that are 4" different, so I'd like to make my pedals
adjust at least that amount.  I've thought up many devices that could possibly
make this happen, but in this stage of my thinking, they all seem fairly heavy
and complex.

Thanks.

Mark Youkey
myou...@cox.net
Oklahoma City

(Back in the game after a long time off--almost done with the boat)