From: Ray Fuenzalida [mailto:ray_pi...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 2:39 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> corvair engine question

Get William Wynne's book and check the block numbers before you do anything.
Ray

bdazzca...@aol.com wrote:
hey group,

I have found a '64 Corvair engine and was curious if I would be able
to use this engine in a KR-2S. Is there any special parts I would need to
use
this engine? Is there a particular year I should use instead? I have noticed
in
a couple web pages most went with a late '60's engine. Any information would

be helpful. Thanks

David
bdazzca...@aol.com