Went to the Santa Fe air show to get motivation for my KR2S Project. Sat in
front of one of the 2 seat Russian Aerobatic planes and watched the pilot
preflight.  His plane was beautiful and his prop was probably worth more than
my
whole project. He was probably ten times the pilot I will ever be.  Watched him
the whole time through binocs- He got into an accelerated stall and bellied in
to the dirt with a fire ball.  Pretty sobering thing to watch.  Pretty
sobering to compare his beautiful plane with my boat with its mistakes and some
not
perfect woodwork.  Will still continue  the KRbut I am going to buy the best
airplane engine I can get install a ballistic chute and get rid of every piece
of excess weight that can. It is pretty sobering to watch one go in right in
front of you.