As drawn, the KR has wing stubs coming straight out from the fuselage, then
the dihedral is built in at the joint between the stub wings and the outer
wings.

What would be the problems with moving the wing attach point in to the
fuselage, then having straight wings all the way out?

The advantage would be simpler wing construction and slightly cleaner
appearance.

The only things I can see as problems are greater stress on the wing attach
fittings and if the construction process requires short wing sections.

But then, I know I don't know it all. That's why I ask ;-)

Regards,
Ron Butterfield