From: "Mark Jones" <flyk...@wi.rr.com>
To: "KR Net" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 6:40 PM
Subject: KR> Screwed, blued and tattoed !!!

> Yesterday, I floxed in place the Aileron mounting spar into the right
wing. I was very concerned about the nut plates on the back of the spar
filling with flox and being clogged. So, I remembered someone stating they
had put nylon screws in the nutplates to prevent this and theirs easily
removed after the flox dried. Well....mine did not come out and now my screw
holes are plugged with nylon bolts. Guess I will have to carefully drill
them out and tap the nut plates to get the threads clean.........anyone know
of a better way to get them out???????????????  Man, it is always something.
I gotta get bird in the air before I go crazy.