From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of mshu...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 1:40 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> for sale

HI I have a Kr2 for sale It was donated to me from a fellow about a year
ago.
and so far all I have been able to do is collect parts for it my job
prevents
me from having the time to work on it and I would rather see some one be
able
to finish the project or use the parts,rather than let it sit in the back of
my hanger
Its a stock KR2 with rand retracts canopy engine mount and most outher
hardware it is on the gear and appers to have all of the glass work done on
the top
of the stub wings t-deck and tail the controls are mostly installed but I
havent had time to check them out, the wings are built up to cutting out the
alerons,  I also have a corvair engine and a box of vw parts including a
crank case
and grait plains shink fit hub. I will include the updated set of plans also
 I am asking $3500 for all of the stuff
For more info e-mail at mshu...@aol.com