Netters
I have a firewall forward VW type I 1915cc engine with Zenith updraft carb,
dual ignition, Diehl case and mounts, complete with mounts for standard KR2,
engine has hydraulic lifters so no valve adjustments, at Steve Bennett kit
engine built by hi-performance shop in OK, with a prop, spare test prop
included, also 4 into 2 exhaust.  Those needing an engine could be flying in
days instead of months. Engine has approximately 70 hours total on it.
Everything needed to run included with sale. $2500 neg.

Colin & Beverly Rainey
Apex Lending, Inc.
407-323-6960 (p)
407-557-3260 (f)