Morning Mark

I guess you are into the sort strokes right now, so stay focussed and
make plenty to-do-lists - don't rely on memory for anything.

When you have a spare moment;

>From your rudder pedal construction page:

Quote - The angle which serves as half of the pivot was bonded to the
back of the pedal with some incredible stuff sold by Tra-Bond. Mark
Lougheed sent me a sample, and it's tenacious stuff similar to JB Weld.
Saved a few ounces on bolts and nuts here! - unquote.

You have three small holes drawn in on the outer pivot and pedal but
from the above it would appear that you are satisfied with the bond
alone - no fasteners?

Thanks for the .pdf - this is exactly what I will do including the
improved brake pedal retainer idea.  I will however splash out on six
4-40 countersunk bolts and nuts.

On your engine page you discuss areas where you could have saved weight
(the 20-20 hindsight thing) reduction - I was surprised at how much
could be safely trimmed - very encouraging.

I plan to use the 18%/15% wing section in precisely the manner you would
have preferred (bent spars) except that I intend to move the WAF's
outboard to the flap /ail intersection.  I understand that you switched
from RAF48 to the 15% NLF(1) and then to the AS5046 and this resulted in
a wing spar of unnecessary proportions - what would you do if you (when
you) do another wing (in terms of laminated cap dimensions?)

It is understood and accepted that my results may vary.

Good luck.
Steve J