On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:01:52 -0500 "Fritz" <reds...@epix.net> writes:
> Let me try again, I understand a Todd's canopy is fairly thin and
> flexible.My original
> question was if I could build the canopy surround before I installed
> the plexiglas.
> It appears that most guys glue it in first,I can't see myself lying
> on my back trying
> to reinforce the surround.
>                                           sin. Fritz
Fritz
I had made a reverse jig out of wood that fit over the front and rear of
the frame and side rails to keep the shape along each edge. This created
a box of sorts. Then I turned it over and did all the reinforcing and
windscreen installation on the floor. It turned out good enough for KR
work.
Joe Horton
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com