Hello Brian and the Net
Over the years I have tried to use two different ground adjustable
propellers.  First was the original one marketed by RR.  It had it's
problems and was recalled by RR.  My experience with it was good, although
others had bad experiences including the loss of a blade.  As to the changes
from a higher pitch to a lower one, my only experience was the removal of my
first turbo and the adjustment to compensate for the loss of the turbo.  I
do not feel that the process is a simple 10 minute process.  It was more
like an hour.
As anyone that has followed me would tell you, I also experienced the IVO
prop.  I do feel that it was a simple 10 minute pitch change process.  I
never did make a long flight with mine to determine it's usefulness.  I do
not recommend this prop to any one based on the company service bulletin
requiring constant checking for blade movement, as well as my own experience
with the delamination of both blades.
As for ground adjustable vs a highly specialized custom prop such as the
ones by Ed Sturba,  Unless your flying required a lot of 4 hour cross
country flights (over 600 miles in the average KR), I would recommend
getting a Sturba.  The only problem with buying a custom prop is knowing
what pitch to order.  Each engine, carb, ignition combination is different
and requires a different prop.  There should be enough examples of engine
and prop combinations to make a reasonable guess.  Ed Sturba is real good at
that.

Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR celebrating 20 years