At 05:03 PM 12/23/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Mark,
>
>You made my day!!!  The trick is to get her to help with the fun things,
>like sanding.  That way, you can tell her "WE bought another kit!"
>
>This is reason 3,278 that I'm glad to be single.  If I were still married,
>I would still be begging to go look at airplanes, let alone build two.

Not true. My wife insisted that I get back into flying after being away for
19 years. She pushed me to pick up a partially finished KR2. When it
started taking too long to finish, she said get that Q2 that is ready to
fly. So, now I have 2 planes(?). The KR needs lots of work. The Q2, I
managed to break on first flight, but it is now 2 work weeks from flying.
Rather than complaining, she says "don't forget my Honey Do list while you
play."

The answer is GET the RIGHT wife!

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708