Never can have too many airplanes just too many wives.

Santa came a couple of days early.  I just bought (more like stole) an almost
ready to fly Titan Tornado 1 project for $2k delivered. The kit alone sells for
$10,590.  Got to break the news to my wife before it shows up.

I'm going to have to buy her a big ice scraper for her car as she isnt going to
be able to park in the new garage this winter, I dont even have the garage
doors hung and its full - 2 airplanes, 4 motorcycles, 2 snowmobiles, tractor,
snowblower, etc.

Merry Christmas

Rich Parker
Peterborough NH