Hi Steve,

Sorry for your misfortune, nature is being very cruel lately.

Don't despair,  some time ago, we had a flood that put 4.5 feet of mud though a
work shop.

Tools, lathes, electriacl hand tools, computers and materials went under.
Everything was stripped down, cleaned with water and sun dried. Electrical
components were also cleaned with electrical cleaner.  We had a 80% recovery
(even in the computer equipment).  Most un-recoverable damage was from the
weight of the mud or from the digging out of the equipment.

You have to weigh up the cost of replacement to the cost of your time.

But first things first, get flying (for some stress relief).

regards
Barry Kruyssen
Cairns, Australia
RAA 19-3873