Hi Larry

Are you needing warm bodies to staff the sign in/info table this year?
Count me in to help with it.  I can get there a day early to help with other
stuff, if you need it.

Guys, if you really want to meet and greet your fellow KR's, help answer the
hundred question each and every visitor has when they first arrive at the
gathering, and take a load off Larry's shoulders so he can focus on running
the show........Then help out at the sign in desk.  The desk is the main
depenser of info of who, what, when, and where at the gathering.

 Larry has a big job so we should all ask him what we can we do to help
things run smoothly.

Brant Hollensbe
bholllen...@mchsi.com
DSM Ia