>Hi Larry
>Are you needing warm bodies to staff the sign in/info table this year?
>Count me in to help with it.  I can get there a day early to help with other
>stuff, if you need it.
>Brant Hollensbe

Brant and others were a HUGH HELP at last years Gathering and
I couldn't have pulled it off without their help.  I appreciate your
willingness to help out again this year and may at some point ask
for volunteers.  Having the experience of running one Gathering I
learned where the "knots" are at in the rope and hope  to
enter the 2005 Gathering with the rope a bit less tangled.

Running the 2004 Gathering took too much of my time at the event
and too much time of several of those attending when they were
asked to volunteer.  We are there to enjoy the company of fellow
builders/flyers and to learn as much as possible about the construction
of the KR aircraft.  I got to make one flight in my KR during the
entire event.  That will change for 2005.

I'm expecting more help from the local EAA chapter this year but
if that doesn't pan out I'll not hesitate to ask for help.  That, and the
groundwork having been laid from the first Gathering, should make
2005 a much more enjoyable event for me also.  YEEEE HAAAAAA

Larry Flesner
2005 KR Gathering Host