Netters;
     For those of you who are interested in electronic ignitions for your KR,
you might want to investigate the Subaru EJ-22 engine.  It comes right out of
the car with an factory EI.  I've flown mine for about 50 hours now, and it has
worked well.  Of course, 50 hours isn't much, but RFI has used over 400 on
their auto-gyros and they speak well of them.  Not only are they reliable, but
the computer automatically adjusts the mixture for you, so you don't need a
mixture control.  I could go on and on about the advantages and disadvantages,
but I will spare you.  If you have any questions, you can contact me off the
net.

RV